26 January 2013

Happy 40th Russ

Russ turned 40 this year.  To celebrate, Shauntell arranged a party/trip to IFly in Ogden.  Truth be told, I simply was not brave enough to try, but it sure was fun watching others get in on the action, even Mom.  It's sad to realize that my little nieces and nephews were a lot braver than me.  They didn't seem to have any reservations about doing this.
 
 
 Our little peanut gallery.  They were pretty cute to watch as they cheered everyone on.
 I was perfectly happy to cuddle with our Little Man, Cam.  He just keeps getting cuter and cuter - and the older and chubbier he gets, the more he looks like his big brother, Zach.
 



 
 

 
After the party, we went over to watch Zach play an indoor soccer game.  What can I say, when he invited me with his sweet, shy smile I couldn't say no.  And it was a good game.  He plays goalie, which is a position that always freaked me out, but he loves it and is pretty dang good.  I'm so proud of him.  (He is so much like his dad as well.  It's fun seeing the same sense of humor emerging as he gets older.)

No comments: