08 March 2009

Better Late Than Never

Alright, I've been slacking on blogging and in the middle of the slacking, Aimee celebrated her birthday. I had great plans of uploading a couple pictures from our trip out to Virginia, but my scanner is not cooperating, of course. Aimee has been a great "addition" to our family (sorry, I don't know a better word for it). I have to admit, she didn't get the most romantic or compassionate husband in my brother, but she's great to put up with him. They are perfect together. Picture courtesy of her son, Logan. She's just a great sport and willing to go with the flow. Granted, she is also one of the most organized people I know - my place must drive her crazy.
And, yes, we loved her long before she gifted us with these two cuties. I may be blogging late, but I did send her birthday present (also late, but not totally my fault since Twilight wasn't released before the 8th). According to Facebook, Brandon's once again being a little bit mean with not giving it directly to her, but that's just him.
Love ya, Aimee, hope it was a great day!

No comments: