07 February 2010

Super Bowl Whatever Number It Was

Just in case you weren't aware, I'm not the biggest sports fan in the world, so I wasn't exactly up on the fact that it was Super Bowl Weekend. Fortunately, I have family who is willing to keep me in the loop. Russ and Shauntell went out of their way this year. They created stadium seating for their guests. Their friend Gina won the trophy this year - and she knew less about what was going on than I did. Eating while viewing. It was all sorts of fun. There was no shortage of food, for sure.
View from the top of the seats.
Maya has been very friendly with me lately. Apparently she had been grounded from their camera so she was quite happy to take pictures with my camera (sorry, Russ and Shauntell, I didn't know). Most of the pictures were taken by her. I had many very up close and personal pictures of her as well.
Our poor, sick, sweet baby. Ryder wasn't feeling well, but he was so nice to cuddle with.
Briley in the Snow White garb. She and Maya were the princesses for the evening.
Logan was trying to hard to get Brooklyn to turn her head to me. He had to hold her because the movie was scary. Not sure what they were watching at this point in time.
So, this is as close we got to her looking at the camera.
The little ones were extremely into the game, can't you tell? They used the upstairs television for their entertainment.
Just so you can see the set up. Three tiers and they were pretty stable.
The kids' favorite thing was the white board.

No comments: