It was a very peaceful Christmas up at the Ottley house. When I got there on Christmas Eve, Brian and his little family were there with the kids being as cute as can be. Part of the evening's entertainment consisted of Briley and Ryder jumping over my legs. I held one leg up for Briley, but I wasn't quite brave enough to do that with Ryder. After they left, we loaded up in the car to deliver soup out to Gary's. That's a whole other source of entertainment. On our way out, there was another source of entertainment as I read cards from the game ReFraze 50/60's version. I thought I was going to cry a few times I was laughing so hard.We got to sleep in on Christmas day and take it easy while eating, opening presents, and just relaxing for the day. It's easy to say that I was spoiled, and loved it. I was also very fortunate. It started snowing while we were at Church the next day and it was pretty impressive. Fortunately, the canyon was not bad. Truly, Mom and Dad's road remained the worst section of the whole trip. What a great way to spend the holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment