01 December 2010

Festival of Trees 2010

I don't know if this is going to be a tradition, but I do enjoy doing this. We once again went to the Festival of Trees to help Primary Children's Medical Center. I won't necessarily comment on all of them, except there are a couple that are pretty special to me. I apologize ahead of time that some of the pictures are blurry - I had taken the disk out of my camera to upload, then didn't put it back in so I ended up taking them on my phone instead.
















So this one was very special to me. Several years ago, a couple of my kids were adopted in a fabulous home. The little boy is now 13 years old and he created and submitted this tree for Reflections as well as the Festival of Trees. As we were walking in, I ran into his mother and was able to get an update on him and his sister. That was definitely a highlight to my trip there.













Table toppers done by his sisters!





No comments: