05 September 2008
Another reason I love Walmart
This is such a sad thing to report, but I really do love Walmart, and, yesterday, I figure out another reason why. I know that I have been gaining some weight, but not a ton. I needed some new jeans and I thought I had found some at Steve and Barry's (which I also love). After being ready to cry because I was going up two more sizes and not finding anything that fight my thighs, alright I found two pairs, one was way too low low-riders and the other left about two inches between my waist and the pants. I went to Walmart and found two pairs that fit, in my original size. It made me feel so much better. I even had to do the petite ones so that they wouldn't completely drag on the ground. My ego/self-esteem was feeling so much better after trying on and buying my new pants. So here's the big question I am thinking, why can't all companies make their sizes actually be the same sizes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment