09 September 2008

It could happen to you. . .

I had to file this under - only to me - but I am hoping that it's not entirely true. The managers at Build-A-Bear are learning that I really am good for a few laughs occasionally. Take, fore example, last Tuesday night. Things were going quite well when I got there and went to change into the lovely uniform, nothing too exciting there. Then I went to open the bathroom door and discovered the handle in my hand, and no longer connected to the door. At this point, there was a little bit of panic mode since I knew everyone was at the front of the store, which I was not. Fortunately I was able to get the handle reconnected and get out of the bathroom. I presented the handle to the manager, Chandee, by telling her there was a slight problem. I wasn't in there too long and nobody noticed I was missing. But, Chandee continued to laugh about it all night. And she was still laughing Friday when I did my call in. I guess we all need something to laugh about.

No comments: