It had been a couple of years since I went to this Voice Male's Christmas concert. I wish I hadn't taken the break. They really are very talented. That and we were laughing so hard our sides hurt. Marcia and I have been to more of their concerts than we can count, but it never gets old. All we had to say as we watched at The Barn at Thanksgiving Point is that we think they may have gotten weirder with age, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. This year they were also doing stuff from their new "Kid Stuff" album. They were very fun. (Yes, I've added it to my collection.) Of course, there was Christmas music. I was a little disappointed they didn't do "O Holy Night." First of all because it's one of my very favorite Christmas songs and second because they do such a wonderful arrangement of it. They've been doing it for years, but it never gets old.17 December 2008
Voice Male
It had been a couple of years since I went to this Voice Male's Christmas concert. I wish I hadn't taken the break. They really are very talented. That and we were laughing so hard our sides hurt. Marcia and I have been to more of their concerts than we can count, but it never gets old. All we had to say as we watched at The Barn at Thanksgiving Point is that we think they may have gotten weirder with age, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. This year they were also doing stuff from their new "Kid Stuff" album. They were very fun. (Yes, I've added it to my collection.) Of course, there was Christmas music. I was a little disappointed they didn't do "O Holy Night." First of all because it's one of my very favorite Christmas songs and second because they do such a wonderful arrangement of it. They've been doing it for years, but it never gets old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I saw a billboard for their new CD and I was going to get it for you for Xmas, but I'm glad I didn't since you already have it! My dad likes a Capella music and told me about a new band you should check out if you haven't already: Straight No Chaser.
Post a Comment