Hope everyone had a happy New Year! I can't say that I did anything exciting to ring in the new year, but can say that I did what I wanted to do which is what it was all about for me. Instead of sharing resolutions, I thought I'd share some of my lessons learned from the past year.
1. Not all people get more graceful as they age. That would be me. I don't remember having issues falling down or up stairs as a kid, but I definitely do now.
2. I hate mysteries! I don't necessarily have to be "in the know" about everything, but when it involves my life, I really do not like not having all the information.
3. Sometimes you just need to go with the flow. Changes in calling. Moving forward while wondering what is going on.
4. The only way to get patience is to practice it. I really wish there were another way to learn this lesson - if you know it, please feel free to share it with me.
5. Lessons/habits learned are very easily broken, and not so easily relearned. I need to get back on top of some of the good habits I had at the start of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment