25 January 2009

Is it any Wonder?


With what's going on in the picture (meaning the lovely air quality not the potential budget cuts at the Capitol), is it any wonder that I've been sick. I did finally break down and go to the doctor and got some wonderful cough syrup. Unfortunately, it means I have really only slept this weekend, but I so needed it. It had been several days since I had had a full night's rest so it was a great feeling. In order to go back to work tomorrow, it will become a night-time only deal, but it will be worth it. (The doctor tried to give me codeine but I knew I'd have no hope of functioning on that!) Apparently our lovely inversion is acting up all sorts with people's allergies, etc. Fortunately, I don't have asthma or that would be completely out of control as well. I can honestly say I've been enjoying some of the rain we've been getting as it's clearing out some of the crap in the air. The only think I am wishing is that coughing could count as an ab workout. If that were the case, I'd have some fabulous abs. My body has been sore enough to feel like I've been doing all sorts of workouts. Hopefully, it's all on it's way out.

No comments: