After Easter Sunday, I took Monday off and spent the day with Miss Briley. It was so much fun! She is Little Miss Personality and a ball of energy - which I really am not. Somehow we still kept up with each other.
We started off easily, doing puzzles and cheering at whatever she wanted. All sorts of funny faces for us.
We started off easily, doing puzzles and cheering at whatever she wanted. All sorts of funny faces for us.
Blowing kisses or putting together the Teletubbies puzzle - could be either one?
Checking out the pieces.
Gotta love the face - there's a little bit of devil behind out angel!
Checking out some leftover candy while doing the puzzle.
And finally the full smile!We had to go to Mac Park for the swings - or I had to keep chasing her out of the neighbor's yard at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
I have to admit - her face while on the swings was just pure joy to me.
It was so great to watch!
For whatever reason, the pictures uploaded a little out of order here. This was out game, not sure what we'd call it, in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard, before she realized the neighbors had a swingset.
And back to the joy! (Just a little bit of sun there!)
Moving on the the playground.
No fear on the slide - although there was fear on my part as she was climbing up. I don't think this playground was created for two-years-olds.
Not all of her landings were graceful, although she just kept smiling throughout.
Trying again.
This is about as high as she got. And then she hung on for dear life, but still kept her full on grin.
I finally caught her while she played hide and seek behind the trees.
Most of my picture were in various forms of this one.
Getting ready for nap time.
Isn't this what everyone does right before going to bed?
Almost as soon as she took the stickers off her face, she was out like a light.
So sweet! I was glad I took pictures for proof because everyone was pretty shocked when I said she went to sleep on the couch in the family room. Usually she has to be in a bed or playpen, but I got to sit and read all through her three hour nap on the couch.
Cake and ice cream after she woke up; she really was more awake and alert than she looks right now.
She had to take off her socks, so she could model my shoes.
It takes deep concentration to walk in someone else's shoes.
Modeling for Grandma - who is watching her baby. When she was putting them on in the kitchen, Grandpa told her he didn't think they would fit. So the first thing she told us in the next room was "they fit!" She really is a cutie and I am so happy I got to spend the day with her. It was such a good start to my week. I'm glad her parents would trust her to be with me the whole day.

No comments:
Post a Comment