09 April 2009

Play Day

After our work party, I had enough hours to do a play day. Mom and Dad were riding the Frontrunner down with AJ, Zach, and Maya. I was lucky enough to be able to join them. It really was fun. However, because this was Spring break, it was insanely busy and packed, which added to the fun of being able to keep track of our three. Plus, we were very entertained by them. I don't know when I laughed so hard over my dinner.

Zach and Maya helping out with the construction zone.
Waiting for his turn at the crane.
Our musical prodigies.
AJ taking a turn on the horse.
Zach - okay he did look more comfortable in real life than the picture shows.
Maya wasn't always sure if she wanted to be alone in pictures. This time AJ was there to come to the rescue.
Then it was time for the climbing wall.
AJ made it look easy making it all the way to the top.
Yep, even Maya took a chance on it. Although it looks like she's hanging on for dear life.
In deep concentration.
Semi-group shot in the helicopter. Zach didn't want to lose his place in line for the driver's seat.
Maya wouldn't go inside until she had her turn.
Maya even got Grandma to get into the action.
Zach gets his turn.
Our future co-anchor. She really didn't want to do this.
AJ took her turn at being the musical prodigy on our way out of the museum.

After the museum we went over to the Clark Planetarium.
Again Maya wouldn't be in the picture by herself. For whatever reason, she really liked me. Maya can be very choosy on who she likes and when.
Group shot.
And the real weirdness begins!
He really is a handful! But we all enjoyed ourselves.
With Grandma and Grandpa. When I took the picture with Dad's camera, as soon as I said three, Zach turned and kissed Mom on the cheek. The shocked look on her face was pretty priceless.
Finally got a solo shot!
AJ's turn.
Doesn't he look angelic!

No comments: