After the baby shower, I had time to spare and was fortunate enough to have family who were willing to let me crash at their place for a bit. I got to play with Logan and Brooklyn - even though she apparently didn't like my red shirt and decided I needed to change it - which I thoroughly enjoyed.Then it was off to a mission reunion. It's almost been ten years since I came home. It's still a bit of a shock to me. It wasn't a big group, but that was fun because you actually had time to talk to people and do some catching up. It was fun to just chat and not feel like you may be keeping someone from visiting with someone else. Thank you, Shannon and Teresa, for putting it all together.
I'll just say it was a great end to a week that didn't start off so promising!
No comments:
Post a Comment