I have been looking at laptops for quite awhile and finally decided it was time to bit the bullet and get one. I decided to go for the netbook instead of the full laptop and I am loving it. I love how light it is and how easy to use. It is fun. I do still have the pc, but right now this is the big thing for me.
It is pretty and it is quite fun.
The last thing to get replaced was the camera. I've had my old one for a while and there seems to be a permanent spot somewhere on the lens that I can't get rid of. Plus, the pictures are not as clear as I would like them to be. I was thinking I really needed a touch screen, although I don't know why. So, this one isn't a touch screen, but it is 14 mp and more zoom than the previous one. As of right now, I am pretty sure all of my electronics are all up to date so I should be good in that area. So now my next big purchase will be new tires for the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment