01 April 2011

Night with Aimee

Usually, Aimee and I get together during the Priesthood session of Conference, but this go around, I had other plans. So we did our girls' night Friday night. We enjoyed Mother Nature's April Fools Day. The weather was gorgeous. Aimee did a little bit of yard work while I watched her kids play. I thought it was quite funny to realize just how much of a chatterbox Brooklyn is. She has personality galore.
Logan doesn't need his training wheels at all and is pretty proud of it, as he should be.
What could possibly go wrong with this picture? She was actually pretty good at carrying the bike down the steps instead of trying to ride it down.
Logan had to pose for me.
Before once again showing off his abilities.

We did go in to eat dinner. That was my contribution to the evening - the Calico Bean Bake. It sounded so good to me and at least the adults seemed to like it. Brooklyn only eats what she feels like - and was really happy to tell me she loves beans, but her actions proved otherwise. We got to play for a bit before it was bedtime. Then Aimee and I got out Tangled to watch for our movie night. It is so much fun to go up there and have an evening off and do a little bit of talking. I am so lucky to have such a great family!

No comments: