Lots and lots of rain during this game. And, the second time I got to see them lose. Again, I don't like it. I will admit they played the better game, but still don't like the outcome.
Gonzalez getting some extra playing time.
Gonzalez getting some extra playing time.
Yep, just a little rain involved in this game.
There was at least one goal - don't remember the final score, other than we lost.
But, we were in for the battle.
Alexander goes for the ball. He's been playing forward, which he played in college, this season, but is actually listed as a midfielder.
Fan favorite, Williams - I like him, but he's not one of my personal favorites.
Just had to include this one - dude needs a haircut.
Final reaction or reaction for a missed shot.
He really does get in on the fight.
Not sure what was going on here - don't see the reason for pulling up the shorts.
What's with the jersey pulling?
There were moments of dryness.
No comments:
Post a Comment