It's a pretty big hole. I do wish we could have seen one of their explosions. Apparently we were there while one of them was happening, we just didn't have the notice so we missed it. There was a little bit of shaking, but nothing really noticeable to me.
Tyson really enjoyed the big trucks. He'd vroom with the best of them each time he saw one.
Demonstrating copper with copper. Jen was nice enough to hand out pennies to everyone. Not sure that was the greatest ideas with some of the little ones, but that's not my call. And really other than Tyson, they are all smart enough and old enough not to put things in their mouth.
Studying a little bit of the copper and other rocks. It's just the kind of thing you have to look at when you have the opportunity.
And the highlight of the day, jumping in the puddles. I was a little bit envious that I had to be an adult and couldn't join them I love puddle jumping!
No comments:
Post a Comment