http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIaNIUiswq0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgImEwYcGrg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zOeP62wLxw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zOeP62wLxw
So, those are a couple of links if you are dying to see some of the performance. My one complaint about the evening had nothing to do with the band. I could not believe how drunk people were getting. This is not my first concert and I know people have been drunk at other shows, but this was insane. One lady was so drunk she barely made it through the first three Bon Jovi songs before she had to leave. Then when we got on the Trax, we had more of a drunk adventure as this lady was completely wasted. Actually, she was past that point. Her friends were trying to get her to hold onto things and trying to keep her safe. She kept saying something about personal space. When I turned I realized she was talking to me and had her face right in mine. I about threw up because of her breath. She was then in absolute shock when I told her that yes she was in my personal space. Some guys gave up their seats so she could sit down, but the whole ride she just couldn't get over that I said she was in my personal space. Then her friends had to physically restrain her from getting off the train when we did, since this was not their stop. How do you personally get that drunk? How, as a friend, do you let your friend get to that point? And, apparently their kids were with them, just in another car on the train. I was pretty embarrassed for them and glad that they didn't see her in this scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment