19 June 2012
Concert in the Park
One of my favorite parts of the summer is the increase in affordable entertainment. In this case, it completely fit my budget as it's a free concert in the park. When I found out Dallyn Vail Bayles was going to do one of these, I knew I was there. I've only ever heard him do the religious music, which I love. His voice is amazing. He had his wife and one of this friends singing with him as they did Broadway songs. I think they really enjoy West Side Story and Wicked because there were a few songs from there. He also did a couple of new songs from The Little Mermaid and the sequel to The Phantom of the Opera, which I can't remember the name of at this time. I wasn't disappointed - and there were still a few times the tears were being fought back. The biggest issue was all of the bugs we got to deal with at the beginning of the concert, but they seemed to go away as we got more into the show. It was just a good night. I think his voice will always be one of my very favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment