02 June 2012

Luau at The Living Planet Aquarium

Look at me attempting to be social and actually attending a mid-singles' activity - Hawaiian Luau at the Living Planetarium.  Food was good.  Got to meet some new people and catch up with some people I hadn't seen in awhile.  My only recommendation would be to actually play a slow song every  now and then, but maybe that was just me.
We had plenty of time to wander around and I must admit watching the penguins was definitely a favorite of mine.
The turtle was pretty cute as well.  I would have liked to have watched the otters a bit, but they just slept.  I suppose it was the time of the night for them to do that.  I should probably keep going to these activities.  We'll see if that actually happens.
I didn't take the time to pet the stingrays this time.  I've done it once and that's plenty for me.

No comments: