Brooklyn found Dad's funky ball while we were waiting for everyone to show up. After her initial shock, she really did enjoy it.
Logan playing with Tinker Toys. All of the things we played with as kids are now making their way back into popularity.
She really started getting into the ball after a bit. She'd roll it to me, pull on the thingies and scream and laugh. It was a good time for her.
Clean up time. I thought she was getting ready to torture big brother, but she helped him clean up and put them in the bucket.
At this point in time, Maya took over my camera for a bit. It's always interesting to see what a four year old will aim at.
Smile and wave, Jen.
Hollie, nice and relaxed.
I'm not sure if this is before or after she blinded him with the flash, but I do have another up close and personal shot.At this point I claimed my camera again.
Mom's beautiful Christmas tree. She said Dad did a good job choosing ornaments from Taipan Trading.
Getting ready to open presents.
Briley loved her new hat made by Grandma. Maya and Briley took turns making sure Aunt Jennifer saw what they got.
Maya showing off some of her princess stuff - and there was a lot of it.
Logan ripping into the presents. And, he was willing to wait for Brooklyn to open her own presents.
Trying on his new hat.
Ryder woke up and joined us. This would be baby's first Christmas. I don't think he always knew what to make of it.
AJ showing off one of her new Webkinz. I think she decided on the name Jingles for this one.
It's our own Tupac baby. Someday he is so going to hate us for this, which is half of the fun.
Will in his new Snugli. Jen bought it at Cabela's so you know it's manly.
Maya and more princess stuff. Did I mention she really likes princess things?
Almost smiling baby.
Brooklyn models her new hat. Grandma was busy this year doing all of her hats for her grandkids.
There's the full smile!
Briley decided she needed to hold her little brother. Just a little bit crowded on my lap, but still fun. Yes, he does have a fist full of my hair.
For about two seconds these two were "talking" to each other and checking each other out. Obviously, we didn't catch those two seconds.
Life was good. Brooklyn really got into this opening gifts thing. Technically, this is her second Christmas but when you're only a month old for the first one, it's just not as much fun for you.
Maya and Logan all decked out for family pictures. I didn't get pictures of everyone else, but everyone looked good for the pictures.
Logan checking out his Bakugan haul. I think he counted 16, but I might be making the number up.
Starting our traditional game of doubles. I don't know what else to call it.
Will gets a turn with the mitts.
Logan and Briley each decided they needed to take a turn, although they weren't quite consistently there.
Briley just liked to play in the papers. Shauntell tried to get her doubles going.
So we maybe got a little bit out of control.
Or maybe a lot. There was newspaper everywhere! It did take a little time to clean up.
Do you think four is too young for fake nails? They are all princesses. She was pretty cute as she tried to figure out how to grasp things and function with the new nails. (Obviously press ons so she could easily take them off.)And, in case you couldn't tell, a good time was had by all.
No comments:
Post a Comment