While Aimee recovered from her jaw surgery (which I am so glad went very well), Mom has been watching Logan and Brooklyn. She'd been looking for ways to keep them entertained and we decided to meet up to play at Cherry Hills. There are several reasons why I don't have pictures, including I don't think mine is waterproof, I didn't want to worry about it while I played, and I just don't want to be photographed while in my swimsuit. The last one would be the big one.
I really did have a good time. These kids are so stinking cute. Logan did kind of have a hard time understanding why we couldn't immediately go to the big tube slide, but I couldn't very well leave the 20 month old in the pool alone. We had to wait for Grandma to get back to be able to go. Once Grandma did get there, we enjoyed ourselves. Brooklyn threw herself into playing in the water and randomly jumping at you. When Logan and I did get to the slide, I all of a sudden realized this may not be a fabulous idea since he hadn't had swim lessons. He did listen very well and hung on tight to his tube and didn't fight me hanging onto his tube as well. It was just a fun time. We did have a bit of a laugh as we were getting ready to leave. I had gone in to change and Mom packed everyone and everything up. When I came out, Logan was trying to steer the stroller, Mom was trying to steer Logan and Brooklyn, and Brooklyn was in her own little world and she enjoyed the rest of my slushy. Mom made the comment, "What was I think trusting the eighteen-month old with the drink." It had been about half full but it was gone by the time we got to the car. And, miraculously for me, I didn't burn myself. I remained my own lovely shade of white.
No comments:
Post a Comment