
So, the obsession has gone on. Although doing my nails in red and blue with the stickers is pretty much the limit to what I'll do. Eventually I do want to buy the jersey or something, but I thought these turned out pretty cool. They looked even better the day I did them verses a week later when they were already starting to chip.Is it really a game when the final score is 5-0? (And that's actually down a goal from last year's 6-0.) Of course, since I am bragging about it, we came out on top. I started the game truly not liking one of the players, but it's the same player that I always have an issue with. He did kind of redeem himself when he scored the first goal, but I was still happy when he was taken out. Granted before he was subbed out, he did almost get himself kicked out by arguing, almost getting physical, with another player. The goals were scored by: Fabian Espindola, Alvorio Saborio (he actually scored two and the second one was especially sweet when he actually scored by doing a kick behind his back), Jamison Olave, and Robbie Findley, back from his stint with the Men's National Team. It was a very fun to watch. And then there was the fireworks show afterward. I am not the biggest fan of fireworks, but truthfully, it's more the crowd I don't like than the show.
Jamison Olave celebrating his goal.



No comments:
Post a Comment