22 September 2010

KISS

Yes, I really did go to the KISS concert. It was a great concert and people watching was one of the best things about the concert. Although my very favorite part of it was when they did a donation from their ticket sales to the Fallen Heroes and had everyone do The Pledge of Allegiance. The blood thing with Gene Simmons was cool, but I wanted to yell and Paul Stanley to shut up. I didn't need an introduction to every single song and I have no idea what kind of accent he was trying to pull, but it wasn't working for me or my friend. Maybe that's just us - since I talked to others who went and they loved it even with what we thought was annoying. Plus, we were still in awe from the Paul McCartney concert, which I think may be the standard for concerts from here on out. Enjoy a few of the pictures.

No comments: