Last game in the
CONCACAF series, for now. We already knew that we would advance past the first sixteen, but with a win this go round, we became the first
MLS team to advance at the top of their groups bracket. And, not only did Real do this, they did it with mainly second-string on the field against their starters. This was a great thing. There were a few regular starters, but no Kyle
Beckerman because he got carded the last
CONCACAF game. It's great to know that our bench has this much to offer.

Collen Warner gets some great play time and made some great plays.

Paulo Jr. scores. He's only on loan right now, but I really hope that they can buy out his contract or whatever they need to do to get him to stay put. He is amazing.

Nat
Borchers in for the play - he got the Captain's band and did great.

Luis Gil got in there - he's only seventeen, which I think is insane (but at the same time the people who informed I was not a true fan, had no clue who he was when they announced his name).

Paulo Jr. doing his fancy footwork.

I watch the game pretty close, but I seem to miss how anyone gets this high. It's a little bit insane to me.

Loving the Jersey - can you blame them when it belongs to the best team in the league - I am a little bit biased.

Findley came in - still have not been impressed with him this season, even though he's gotten the Men's National team call up, he hasn't been that great or consistent on our field.

Celebrating the goals.

Did I mention that I really like this guy?

Javier Morales and his son greet the fans. (That's probably the main thing I don't like about my seats is that when they make the go around the field, we aren't in a place where we can do the
handslapping thing.

The teams greet each other before the game begins.

Coming out to the field.

Gotta love this guy - not sure if this was after goal one or two.

Another play maker in the making.

Pablo Campos, not sure if this is a friendly conversation or not.

Coach
Kreis - it's a little bit strange to seem him on the sidelines in casual
clothes, he usually is in his suit.

Last minute pep talk for the guys.

Ned
Grabavoy gets into the play.

And stretch - I just think that looks like it could really hurt!

Kyle
Reynish had some very impressive saves - so glad
Rimando has good back-up.
Reynish in action.

Tony Beltran making his presence felt.

High fives all around for a job well done!

And a little fist bumping action in there as well. What a good way to end this round of things - and make a little bit of history while we're at.
No comments:
Post a Comment