We did the annual Halloween party at work. It's so fun to see
every one's little kids in their costumes, and some of the grown ups get all dressed up as well. As I get older, I have been having more and more fun getting the right costumes, but I think that has more to do with job # 2 than anything else. And, yes, all of the Build A Bears you see in the pictures are from my own collection - yep, it's that bad.

Kristen and her boys - they are all pretty cute.

Megan's little girl,
Macey (not sure if I spelled her name right or not).

Our own superhero - Rich as Batman.

Grant getting his costume on - it's fun to see what people come up with for their dress-up.

Grandchild of one of our workers.

Getting their groove on.

It's not Halloween with someone dressing up as Judith, our favorite defense attorney.

The winners of our contests - Grant even flashed us - brings a new take on scary clowns.

I got into it and played with
Jeter for a bit - isn't he the cutest little elephant.

Robles family photo.

Mario - do not confuse him for anyone else.

Jessie - she looked absolutely adorable in her costume.

Playing with her little sister, the ballerina.

Kisses to the bears.

And going full swing there.

Our two
Jessies doing their trick or treating.
No comments:
Post a Comment