Borchers in for the save.
Espindola was on fire, but just never connected with the goal. (He might be running on a natural rush since his wife gave birth to their first born the day before.)
Sabo is ready. It was a shame that he didn't get the hat trick tonight, but it wasn't for lack of effort on his part.
That just doesn't look good.
This guy didn't seem to be too much of a friend of ours' tonight - not that I think he should be, I just think it should be evenly called.
Rimando was the man of the match, for sure. He definitely kept us in the game.
And, I suppose that NE could say the same about Reis.
He just won last week for save of the week, and I definitely wouldn't be surprised to see him up again this week. He had some major saves.

























No comments:
Post a Comment