I was able to go up and see Logan play this weekend, which was fun. He scored three goals and just seemed to be having an all around good time. It was still a bit cold in the morning, so I was glad to be cuddling up with Brooklyn for a little bit of extra warmth.
Logan doing some warm ups with his team.Me with the star of the team - at least from my perspective.
Then, that night it was Real verses Toronto. Toronto's record is not good (and it hasn't gotten any better), which in my mind makes them desperate and dangerous - and they played that way on the field. Fortunately, stoppage time goals have become our friend and Johnny Steele is becoming the pro at that, so we won 3-2.
Steele celebrating with Wingert, Johnson, and Beckerman. I'm kind of shooting myself because this whole celebration was right in front of our corner and I didn't get my phone out for a picture, but, truth be told, I was cold and didn't want to rearrange outside of my blanket. The best part of this isn't even shown in the picture. As soon as the goal went into the net, about five of the Toronto players were down on the field with their heads in their hands.
Some more celebrating, who knows for which goal.
The start of the celebration.
Olave in for the ball. I still love this guy.
Beltran is also fast moving his way up into one of my favorites.
Olave gets his head on the ball. He really does enjoy it.
Looks like a foul going down.
Unfortunately, they had some moments to celebrate as well.
Morales was shut down a few times, that's pretty much a goal of any team. This was his first start at Rio Tinto this season.
Sabo gets some of his celebrating in as well.
(So this video should be in early, but we'll take what we can get. After Logan's game, we all went to Dairy Queen. I guess the kids get a free ice cream cone for showing up in their uniform. Anyway, Brooklyn was taking a little bit of time eating and so by the time it got to dessert, her dad was willing to just about anything to get her to speed up - and this is what we got. You can tell she lost a bit of steam near the end.)



















No comments:
Post a Comment