The National Museum of the Marine Corps. It's a very unique building and it's incredible to see. Inside there are buses, tanks, airplanes and helicopters hanging from the ceiling. Again there aren't necessarily words to describe.
A Marine outside the Marine museum. Jen couldn't resist getting the picture of it and then I had to have the copy of it.
The symbol of the Marine Corps.
Inside the building. Again it's incredible architecture.
And now we know who said it.
Symbols of the Pentagon right after the plane hit.
Yes, I realize that my form is absolutely horrible. It leave much to be desired. Just don't critique me too hard.After we went to the museum we went up to Maryland and spent the night at our friend, Trudy's. It was so good to catch up with her and see her cute apartment. I still love the computer alcove!
Website: http://www.usmcmuseum.org/
Website: http://www.usmcmuseum.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment