After coming home from vacation, I had to go home to Mom and Dad's to share the loot - and many, many pictures. Among the highlights, stopping and Brandon and Aimee's and being invited to spend a whole day with Aimee, Logan, and baby Brooklyn next month. I got a tour of Russ and Shauntell's new house. Maya informed me in no uncertain terms that she wouldn't be wearing the t-shirt I brought her, but she definitely loved her "yips" stuff.And, of course, we had our Briley. She isn't necessarily a girly girl, but she really does love getting into Grandma's make-up and she has a pretty good idea what she's supposed to be doing with each thing. First sit at the vanity so you can see yourself in the mirrors.
The foundation is of the utmost importance to putting on your make-up.
And, of course, you must moisturize.
And, then, just in case you aren't pretty enough, let Grandma and Aunt Wendy give you tomato soup (that is make-up and not a black-eye).This would be the starting picture.






No comments:
Post a Comment