16 July 2008

Can you figure it out?

So, I've been in training for two days (which is always interesting) and today one of the trainers gave us a quiz. I'm going to type it in here. All of these are names of professional football teams. At least two of them, I am not sure whether or not they are still around (I really don't follow sports and the only reason I know when the Super Bowl is is because it's usually really close to Russ's birthday). Anyway, there were only two in our class who got them all right. I was one of them. The trainer seemed very impressed that a girl new all the answers (I guess it pays off that my brothers used to quiz me after dinner with giving me either the city or team and me having to fill in the blank). I'll post the answers next week sometime.

1. Army insects
2. Seven squared
3. A streaker does this
4. A 747
5. Hostile attackers
6. Various iron workers
7. Suntanned bodies
8. I.O.U.
9. Helpers to relocate
10. Toy baby without arms
11. Bird trained to kill
12. Lubricators
13. Six shooters
14. Opposite of ewes
15. Class of boy scouts
16. American gouchos
17. Fundamental rule
18. Credit card users
19. Indian leader
20. King of beasts
21. Used to be a gal
22. A dollar for corn
23. Ocean going bird
24. Hot epidermis
25. Louis Armstrong's favorite song
26. Rodeo horses
27. Six rulers
28. A real American

No comments: