1. Admit what happened. It really wasn't very pretty and definitely not something that could be hidden. I got to drive it up to Little Valley Days so the family could see it. I am glad I could make Judd feel better for the little bit of damage he said he had done to his car. It definitely made it easier for Logan to remember which car was mine when we returned from our various stops.

2. Get a lovely rental car. This was very nice. It had the push button start. Drove so very nice. And I think I looked good in it. I doubt I will ever own something like that, but the Altima is a very nice car.
3. Because, apparently I can't even make the process of getting my car repaired easy, I had to add an extra step. This lovely light came on the night I got the rental car. It was like pulling teeth to get the rental car people to make a decision on what they wanted me to do - did it really mean something, did I need to bring it in, did they want to take the risk of it being something.
4. The decision was made that I had to trade in the rental car. I got to drive around in a 2008 Ford F-150. As nice a ride as this was, I am so glad I didn't have to pay to fill it up completely. They gave it to me with a 1/4 of tank, so that's all I had to return it with. It was quite a sight to see me getting in, especially in heels and a dress.
5. The finished product. My car looks so good! It's nice to be back into my own vehicle. Although I did have a temporary blond moment where I had to remind myself I drive a stick shift when I initially tried to start my car. I love my car and love it even more now that it's back in one piece.

1 comment:
Yeah, all together again. It does look good. One of these days our van will once again become whole and new!
Post a Comment