01 July 2008
Cheesecake Factory
My friend, Melissa, decided for her birthday we would celebrate by having a night out at The Cheesecake Factory. I don't believe this is ever a bad idea. The only problem is there is still a bit of a wait to get in, regardless of when you go and they don't do reservations. She did get there a bit early so by the time the rest of us joined in the wait wasn't too bad. I am actually pretty proud to say that my meal and dessert actually fed me for three meals total - the food amounts are huge to me. If/when you get a chance to go, I highly recommend the luau salad and Adam's peanut butter fudge cheesecake - just don't plan on eating it all in one sitting. Thanks, Mel, for the great idea. Hope you had a happy birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment